Explore the new Westin O'Hare with our multi-million dollar renovation. We finished a complete renovation of all the guest rooms and meeting space done in March 2013. For all 525 guest rooms improvements included: new furniture and fully refreshed bathrooms. It is a great complement to the Heavenly Experience of the Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Bath. We invite you to see it as it is a stunning transformation.
In addition, as part of Phase I, the Westin O’Hare completed a meeting space refresh that included new carpeting, wall vinyl, lighting fixtures and artwork in its 45,000 square feet of event space. This included the 12,000 square foot Grand Ballroom and the 5,500 square foot LaSalle Junior Ballroom. Phase II of the Hotel’s renovation will take place from January to March of 2014. Phase II includes a complete renovation of the Lobby, Front Desk, re-branding of the Hotel’s Restaurant, Full-Service Starbucks and the addition of a 3,400 square foot ballroom.
See below for the schedule of our full renovations:
- Guest Rooms (Complete)
- Boardroom, O'Hare 1 & 2, Ambassador (Complete)
- Grand Ballroom and LaSalle Ballroom (Complete)
- Rosemont 1-4 (March 8-30, 2013)
- Second Floor Meeting Rooms (Complete)
- Lower Level Meeting Rooms (Complete)
- Madison, Dearborn and Division (Complete)
- Lakeshore, Lobby and Venues (Phase II)