Explore the new Westin O'Hare with our multi-million dollar renovation. We finished a complete renovation of all the guest rooms and meeting space in March 2013. For all 525 guest rooms improvements include: a new look, new furniture and fully refreshed bathrooms. It is a great complement to the Heavenly Experience of the Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Bath. We invite you to see it as it is a stunning transformation.
In addition, the Westin O’Hare completed a meeting space refresh that included new carpeting, wall vinyl, lighting fixtures and artwork in its 45,000 square feet of event space. This included the 12,000 square foot Grand Ballroom and the 5,500 square foot LaSalle Junior Ballroom.
Phase II of the Hotel’s renovation will begin on January 6th and we anticipate to be completed by March 31st. Phase II includes a complete renovation of the Lobby, Front Desk, re-branding of the Hotel’s Restaurant, the addition of a 3,800 square foot Michigan ballroom. It also includes a full-service Starbucks which has been completed and is now OPEN. All renovation work to be completed between 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Through March 15, 2014 the main hotel entrance will be closed. During this time, the hotel can be accessed through the south entrance.
During the renovation a temporary restaurant and bar will be available on the south end of the hotel with complimentary coffee available. The temporary restaurant will offer a limited menu and be open daily from 6:00am to 10:00pm. Room Service is also available all day.
See below for the schedule of our full renovations:
- Guest Rooms (Complete)
- Boardroom, O'Hare 1 & 2, Ambassador (Complete)
- Grand Ballroom and LaSalle Ballroom (Complete)
- Rosemont 1-4 (Complete)
- Second Floor Meeting Rooms (Complete)
- Lower Level Meeting Rooms (Complete)
- Madison, Dearborn and Division (Complete)
- Starbuck’s café (Complete and now OPEN)
- Benchmark Restaurant (complete by March 8, 2014)
- Lobby (complete by March 15, 2014)
- New 3.800 square foot Michigan Ballroom (complete by March 31, 2014)
- Lakeshore (complete by March 31, 2014)