Rosemont IL Meetings
TOP 100 RANKED CVENT HOTELS IN U.S.
Easily accessible to O’Hare International Airport (ORD), the Donald E. Stevens Convention Center, and the McCormick Place Convention Center, The Westin O’Hare is newly renovated and offers the perfect setting for corporate meetings, conferences and seminars, and social events of all kinds. We offer incredible flexibility in meeting room size, with spaces that comfortably accommodate groups from six to 600 or more.
The hotel features 41 refreshed meeting venues comprising more than 50,000 square feet of elegant function space, including a 12,000-square-foot ballroom with 22-foot ceilings and our brand new Junior Ballroom, built in April 2014. Our impressive Executive Forum is a 218-seat amphitheater with rear-screen projection, state-of-the-art audio equipment and pull-out desks.
Each of our meeting spaces is equipped with the latest technology and ample prefunction space to create ideal settings for impressive business and social events. We also offer full catering services, from menu planning and decorating to exemplary service. Be among the first to experience our new look and spaces.
Meetings and Events Features
From intimate events to corporate functions, we provide the tools you need to plan the perfect gathering. Some services and facilities above may not be available on a 24-hour basis or without advance request. Fees on certain facilities and services may apply.
Number of Guest Rooms: 525
Number of Meeting Spaces: 41
Largest Meeting Space: 12,069 sq ft (1,121.25 sq.m)
HOLD YOUR PROGRAM OVER THE FOLLOWING DATES FOR THE BEST PERKS
- June 26 – July 7, 2016
- July 22 – 24, 2016
- August 12-14, 2016
- August 26-28, 2016
The Westin O'Hare has responded to the trend with the development of strategies and practices for making our hotel more environmentally friendly, or "green" in an effort to protect our enviroment and promote wellness. Our hotel is managed with a focus on the business practices that help improve our environmental performance and impacts.
See below for more of our green initiatives:
- Sustainable meeting practices with lineless tables,& clutter free sets
- Variable speed motors on all of our major equipment that reduces the use of electricity on off peak times
- Isolate light and electricity consumption by closing different sections of meeting space and turning off lights using lock boxes
- Make a green choice for guest room
- Hotel wide single stream recycling program within the hotel supported by waste management
- Low flow toilet flushers in all public space
- Low flow faucets in all back of house areas
- Westin Heavenly shower is low flow water consumption
- Laundry has an eco-lab high output energy savings cycles and soaps to reduce the use of hot water and electricity
- Internal Sustainability committee that works on indicatives to meet our 30/20/20 goal
Planning has its perks
When you select Westin Hotels & Resorts, you’ll enjoy our signature amenities that are designed to enable your groups to perform at their best. Experience the Westin difference and hold a meeting by July 31, 2016, to enjoy:
- Up to 100,000 Starpoints® signing bonus
- 2% rebate on master-billed rooms
- An added benefit of your choosing
On-Site Specialty Events
We bring you a refreshing selection of unique, on-site events to complement your meeting. From epicurean adventures and live entertainment to team-building and networking events with a socially conscious twist, you're free to create an engaging and innovative meeting experience on-site, at a great value.
Our Specialty Events eliminate the need for off-site transportation and secondary venues, while reducing the carbon footprint of your meetings, helping you to save time, money and the environment. With just a single point of contact for all your planning needs, you can ensure that your meetings are inclusive, cost-effective, and easy to manage.
Ask our Sales Associates for more information.