Innovative Rosemont Meeting Space Near Chicago O'Hare
TOP 100 RANKED CVENT HOTELS IN U.S.
The Westin O’Hare is an inspired venue for your Rosemont meeting, showcasing newly renovated event space, cutting-edge conference facilities and capacity for up to 600 guests. Business travelers will appreciate our convenient location moments from Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) as well as our proximity to the Donald E. Stevens Convention Center and the McCormick Place Convention Center.
Our hotel features 41 refreshed meeting rooms which encompass more than 50,000 square feet of elegant function space. Venues include a 12,000-square-foot Ballroom, which features 22-foot-high ceilings, and our Executive Forum, a 218-seat amphitheater with rear-screen projection, state-of-the-art audio equipment and pull-out desks.
Each of our meeting rooms is equipped with the latest technology and ample pre-function space, ensuring a productive and inspired meeting experience. We also offer full catering and event planning services.
Meetings and Events Features
From intimate gatherings to large corporate conferences, The Westin O’Hare provides the tools you need to plan the perfect meeting. Some services and facilities above may not be available on a 24-hour basis or without advance request. Fees on certain facilities and services may apply.
Number of Guest Rooms: 525
Number of Meeting Spaces: 41
Largest Meeting Space: 12,069 sq ft (1,121.25 sq.m)
The Westin O'Hare is committed to making all aspects of our hotel eco-friendlier, both to protect our environment and to promote greater wellness. Our hotel champions sustainable, “green” business and meeting practices – see below for a list of some of them:
- Sustainable meeting practices with lineless tables and clutter free sets
- Variable speed motors on all of our major equipment that reduces the use of electricity on off peak times
- Isolate light and electricity consumption by closing different sections of meeting space and turning off lights using lock boxes
- Located just minutes from the Blue Line El train allowing your attendees to use public transportation
- Make a green choice for guest room
- Hotel wide single stream recycling program within the hotel supported by waste management
- Low flow toilet flushers in all public space
- Low flow faucets in all back of house areas
- Westin Heavenly shower is low flow water consumption
- Laundry has an eco-lab high output energy savings cycles and soaps to reduce the use of hot water and electricity
- Internal Sustainability committee that works on indicatives to meet our 30/20/20 goal
Planning has its perks
When you select Westin Hotels & Resorts, you’ll enjoy our signature amenities that are designed to enable your groups to perform at their best.
- Up to 100,000 Starpoints® signing bonus
- 2% rebate on master-billed rooms
- An added benefit of your choosing
On-Site Specialty Events
Plan for Paradise
Earn a signing bonus up to 50,000 Starpoints®, and ENTER TO WIN our sweepstakes for a 5-night getaway and other great prizes.
- Signing bonus is earned in increments of 1,000 Starpoints for every 10 room nights contracted, up to 50,000 points
- Offer is valid for contracts signed April 1 - June 30, 2018
- Offer is valid for meetings and events held before December 31, 2019
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.